Fat bikes sometimes get a bad rap as being just for the snow or the beach. This idea bums us out, though, because the characteristics of are Fatboy lend themselves perfectly to trail riding. That's we purpose-built the Fatboy Trail for the rigors of trail riding. The fat wheel system and geometry work in tandem to keep you planted and run it wide open, while an air sprung suspension fork from RockShox does the heavy lifting when it comes to absorbing chatter and bumps. And when you factor in an efficient one-by drivetrain and powerful brakes, you get a bike that'll help you find your limits on the trail and keep on coming back for more.
- The RockShox Bluto RL fork is air sprung for smooth, plush travel, while featuring strong and stiff 32mm alloy stanchions and an external rebound adjust for on-the-fly fine-tuning of your suspension performance.
- Our Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you're trail riding or plowing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- The frame features an M4 alloy construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- Our Stout XC Pro one-by crankset features a forged alloy construction that provides plenty of security from chain drop, while also leading the way for an efficient, lightweight, and simplified drivetrain with plenty of gear range for hard drives on the flats and climbs.
- 26x.4.6" Ground Control tires help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.