Free shipping on orders over $150.
It’s simple: fat tires—really fat tires—equal more fun. Especially if you define fun as insane levels of traction and rides that take you deep into places you never dreamed bikes could go. We built the Fatboy SE with durable, no-nonsense components that perform season after season.
A VERY FAT FLAVOR OF ADVENTURE
It boils down to a single word: adventure. The Fatboy’s massive tires (26x4.6”) float over rocks, roots, sand, snow, ice…. Let’s put it this way, if it’s part of mother earth, those big tires will roll right over it with a mix of comfort and traction that’s unrivaled. Get out there.
• Premium, M5 alloy frame is light on the scales, yet holds up to any adventure.
• Alloy fork with air-formed legs pairs perfectly with fat tires to erase trail chatter.
• Shimano single-ring 10-speed drivetrain is simple, accurate and reliable.
- The frame features an M5 alloy construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- Our alloy fork with air-formed legs is lightweight and pairs up perfectly with the fat wheel system to soak up trail chatter and bumps.
- The Shimano 10-speed drivetrain features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. The one-by setup is renowned for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it’s significant lighter than a standard two-by setup.
|CHAIN||KMC X10, 10-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||BSA, threaded|
|CRANKSET||Stout Pro, direct-mount|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|CASSETTE||SunRace, 11-42t, 10-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|FORK||Specialized Alloy, 47mm offset, tapered steerer, 150mm axle|
|FRONT HUB||Stout Pro 150, sealed cartridge bearings, 6-bolt disc, 15x150mm, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Stout Pro 197, sealed cartridge bearings, 6-bolt disc, 12x197mm, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Presta, 40mm valve|
|RIMS||Stout XC 80, 26", alloy, 76mm internal width, disc-specific|
|FRONT TIRE||Ground Control Fat, 60 TPI, wire bead, 26x4.6"|
|REAR TIRE||Ground Control Fat, 60 TPI, wire bead, 26x4.6"|
|SADDLE||Specialized Bridge, size specific, 143/155|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|STEM||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Stout Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 750mm / 780mm width, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, 203/180mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, 180/160mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||Specialized M5 Aluminum, fully butted w/ Smooth Welds, tapered head tube and seat tube, forged post-mount 160mm disc dropouts, internal routing, forged bottom bracket shell, 197x12mm rear thru-axle|
Fatboy - Geometry
|Bike Standover Height, Actual||765mm||786mm||813mm||847mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||579mm||604mm||626mm||651mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||73mm||73mm||73mm||73mm|
|Head Tube Angle||71°||71°||71°||71°|
|Seat Tube Length||394mm||434mm||470mm||520mm|
|Head Tube Length||94mm||94mm||110mm||125mm|
|Fork Length, Full||496mm||496mm||496mm||496mm|