When it comes to trail riding, traction, floatation, and control are the name of the game. So it comes as no surprise to us that we're seeing more and more trail riders getting rowdy on fat bikes these days, which is why we created our Fatboy Pro Trail specifically for trail riding. It features a durable and efficient carbon one-by drivetrain and powerful Shimano brakes that'll stop on a dime. And to soak bumps, hits, and chatter, we equipped this Fatboy with an air sprung suspension fork from RockShox. Go faster, go fatter.
- 26x.4.6" Ground Control tires help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
- The frame features an M4 alloy construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- Our Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you're trail riding or plowing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- A Race Face Next SL carbon one-by crankset provides plenty of security from chain drop, while also leading the way for an efficient, lightweight, and simplified drivetrain with plenty of gear range for hard drives on the flats and climbs.
- The RockShox Bluto RL fork is air sprung for smooth, plush travel, while featuring strong and stiff 32mm alloy stanchions and an external rebound adjust for on-the-fly fine-tuning of your suspension performance.