Free shipping on orders over $150.
Getting fit doesn't mean being uncomfortable, and the Expedition is a bike that helps you get after your goals with your comfort and safety in mind. The generous gear range of the Expedition Sport allows you to tackle hills with confidence, while a combination of a plush saddle and Body Geometry grips, plus Ground Control Geometry keeps you comfortable as you burn through the miles.
- Equipped with a suspension seatpost to smooth out road bumps for a more enjoyable ride.
- Ride in comfort for mile-after-mile, thanks to the wide and forgiving Comfort Saddle.
- The unique shape of Body Geometry Contour grips reduces hand numbness and fatigue, while delivering great bar control.
- Go faster with less effort thanks to the lightweight and sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame with Ground Control Geometry. This allows you to ride confidently and efficiently in a more comfortable, upright position.
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Square taper, cartridge bearings|
|CHAIN||KMC Z7, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||Shimano, 42/34/24T, w/ chainguard|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Tourney Revo-Shift, 7-speed, w/ optical display|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano, top swing, dual pull|
|CASSETTE||Shimano, 7-speed, 14-34t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Altus, 8-speed|
|SADDLE||Comfort, steel spring rails|
|TAPE||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|SEATPOST||Suspension, 2-bolt, 27.2mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 60mm rise, 25.4mm|
|STEM||Quill, adjustable, alloy, 2-bolt|
|FRONT HUB||Double-sealed, QR, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Double-sealed, QR, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Schrader valve|
|RIMS||Alloy, double-wall, CNC sidewalls, 32h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Hemisphere, 30TPI, Flak Jacket protection, 26x1.95""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Hemisphere, 30TPI, Flak Jacket protection, 26x1.95""|
|FRONT BRAKE||V-brake, alloy, linear pull|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Alloy, Kraton pad|
|REAR BRAKE||V-brake, alloy, linear pull|
|PEDALS||Nylon body, rubber top, w/ reflectors|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, nylon/glass fiber washer, QR, 34.9mm|
|HEADSET||Integrated loose ball bearings|
|FORK||SR Suntour NEX, coil/MCU spring, 63mm travel, preload adjust, 1-1/8"" steerer, alloy lowers, Hi-Ten 28mm stanchions|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Geometry, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice