Free shipping on orders over $150.
Getting fit doesn't mean being uncomfortable, and the Expedition is a bike that helps you get after your goals with your comfort and safety in mind. The Expedition Sport's low entry frame makes getting on and off the bike a breeze, while the generous gear range allows you to tackle hills with confidence. The combination of a plush saddle and Body Geometry grips, plus Ground Control Geometry will keep you riding strong and comfortably as you burn through the miles.
- Equipped with a suspension seatpost to smooth out road bumps for a more enjoyable ride.
- Ride in comfort for mile-after-mile, thanks to the wide and forgiving Comfort Saddle.
- The unique shape of Body Geometry Contour grips reduces hand numbness and fatigue, while delivering great bar control.
- Go faster with less effort thanks to the lightweight and sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame with Ground Control Geometry. This allows you to ride confidently and efficiently in a more comfortable, upright position.
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Square taper, cartridge bearings|
|CHAIN||KMC Z7, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||Shimano, 42/34/24T, w/ chainguard|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Tourney Revo-Shift, 7-speed, w/ optical display|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano, top swing, dual pull|
|CASSETTE||Shimano, 7-speed, 14-34t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Altus, 8-speed|
|SADDLE||Comfort, steel spring rails|
|TAPE||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|SEATPOST||Suspension, 2-bolt, 27.2mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 60mm rise, 25.4mm|
|STEM||Quill, adjustable, alloy, 2-bolt|
|FRONT HUB||Double-sealed, QR, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Double-sealed, QR, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Schrader valve|
|RIMS||Alloy, double-wall, CNC sidewalls, 32h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Hemisphere, 30TPI, Flak Jacket protection, 26x1.95""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Hemisphere, 30TPI, Flak Jacket protection, 26x1.95""|
|FRONT BRAKE||V-brake, alloy, linear pull|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Alloy, Kraton pad|
|REAR BRAKE||V-brake, alloy, linear pull|
|PEDALS||Nylon body, rubber top, w/ reflectors|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, nylon/glass fiber washer, QR, 34.9mm|
|HEADSET||Integrated loose ball bearings|
|FORK||SR Suntour NEX, coil/MCU spring, 63mm travel, preload adjust, 1-1/8"" steerer, alloy lowers, Hi-Ten 28mm stanchions|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Geometry, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice