The Era FSR is the fastest, lightest and most efficient performance mountain bike designed from the ground up for women and ridden by Pro racers like Lene Byberg and Rebecca Rusch. Ranging from firm to a plush 100mm of travel, the Era FSR's dual suspension with optimized rebound and compression rates (including the new Mini Brain damper) lets it climb like a hardtail, but rail in the technical terrain.
- 100mm-travel RockShox SID Race with Black Box Motion Control damper and external rebound and external compression adjust helps match fork performance to FlowControl Mini Brain and FSR telemetry.
- Custom Avid Elixir R SL brakes feature full hydraulic calipers and organic pads for enhanced modulation. 160mm rotor in front and 140mm in back for awesome control with minimal weight. Elixir R Carbon SL levers feature tool-free reach adjustment for enhanced comfort and control. Carbon lever blade trims weight
- Newly redesigned Era FSR 100mm-travel frame crafted from M5 aluminum for best combination of low weight, durability and ride quality. Women's-specific geometry makes the Era the fastest bike from Point A to Point B.
- Our custom DT Swiss wheels don't cut corners when it comes to quality: sealed cartridge bearings, a DT Swiss rear hub with quick release and DT Swiss Competition stainless spokes with alloy nipples. Exclusive to Specialized.
- S-Works Fast Trak LK 26 x 2.0" tires feature short, fast rolling knobs for easy speed and dual-compound tread for awesome traction. 2Bliss technology enhances control and durability without adding weight.
- Specialized proprietary FlowControl Mini Brain allows Era's AFR rear shock to instantaneously transition between firm and fully active settings, enhancing both efficiency and control.