The Era FSR is the fastest, lightest and most efficient performance mountain bike designed from the ground up for women and ridden by Pro racers like Lene Byberg and Rebecca Rusch. Ranging from firm to a plush 100mm of travel, the Era FSR's dual suspension with optimized rebound and compression rates (including the new Mini Brain damper) lets it climb like a hardtail, but rail in the technical terrain.
- S-Works Fast Trak LK 26 x 2.0" tires feature short, fast rolling knobs for easy speed and dual-compound tread for awesome traction. 2Bliss technology enhances control and durability without adding weight.
- 100mm-travel Era FACT IS carbon main triangle trims weight and adds stiffness for enhanced control. Women's-specific geometry and carbon construction makes the Era the fastest bike from Point A to Point B.
- Specialized proprietary FlowControl Mini Brain allows Era's AFR rear shock to instantaneously transition between firm and fully active settings, enhancing both efficiency and control.
- Our custom DT Swiss wheels don't cut corners when it comes to quality: sealed cartridge bearings, a DT Swiss rear hub with quick release and DT Swiss Competition stainless spokes with alloy nipples. Exclusive to Specialized.
- RockShox SID Race, 100mm air spring, adjustable rebound and compression with a lock out, alloy Steerer
- Elixer R Carbon SL, 1.8mm thick rotor, alloy backed organic pads, carbon lever, SS hardware package, S, M: 160mm rotor, L, XL: 185mm rotor for front brake, S, M: 140mm rotor, L, XL: 160mm rotor for rear brake
- FC-M762 Shimano crankset, 2pc 44A/32A/22S rings, S:170mm length, others: 175mm