The Era FSR is the fastest, lightest and most efficient performance mountain bike designed from the ground up for women and ridden by Pro racers like Lene Byberg and Rebecca Rusch. Ranging from firm to a plush 100mm of travel, the Era FSR's dual suspension with optimized rebound and compression rates (including the new Mini Brain damper) lets it climb like a hardtail, but rail in the technical terrain.
- Newly redesigned Era FSR 100mm-travel frame crafted from M5 aluminum for best combination of low weight, durability and ride quality. Women's-specific geometry makes the Era the fastest bike from Point A to Point B.
- Specialized proprietary FlowControl Mini Brain allows Era's AFR rear shock to instantaneously transition between firm and fully active settings, enhancing both efficiency and control.
- Fox 100-mm travel Float F100 fork custom-tuned for Specialized to match the Era's rear Brain and FSR telemetry for awesome performance. External compression and rebound adjustment boosts performance by providing further terrain-matching capabilities.
- Custom Avid Elixir R SL brakes feature full hydraulic calipers and organic pads for enhanced modulation. 160mm rotor in front and 140mm in back for awesome control with minimal weight. Elixir R Carbon SL levers feature tool-free reach adjustment for enhanced comfort and control.
- DT Swiss X420SL rims custom for Specialized with 24mm width and sleeved seam to keep weight low and durability high. 28-hole front/32-hole rear for extra strength where necessary.
- S-Works Fast Trak LK 26 x 2.0" tires feature short, fast rolling knobs for easy speed and dual-compound tread for awesome traction. 2Bliss technology enhances control and durability without adding weight.
- Specialized Body Geometry Jett women's-specific saddle with tuned density padding and Body Geometry cutout to minimize unwanted pressure. Hollow Cr-Mo rails keep weight to a minimum.