WIN BY A LANDSLIDE WITH THE NEW EPIC® — the bike that turned its debut race into Christoph Sauser's first XC World Championship title uses an advanced carbon chassis, integrated FSR suspension and new Mini Brain technology to make molehills out of mountains.
- Specialized proprietary FlowControl Mini Brain allows Epic's AFR rear shock to instantaneously transition between firm and fully active settings, enhancing both efficiency and control.
- 100mm-travel RockShox SID Race Carbon fork with carbon and magnesium lowers to trim weight. Black Box Motion Control damper and external rebound and compression adjust help match fork performance to FlowControl Mini Brain and FSR telemetry.
- Avid Ultimate SL custom brakes for Specialized with aluminum caliper body, alloy backed pads and stainless steel hardware for ultra-low weight. Monoblok caliper design enhances brake feel and modulation. Custom Avid Ultimate SL levers feature magnesium lever body and carbon lever blade for low weight.
- Our custom DT Swiss wheels don't cut corners when it comes to quality: sealed cartridge bearings, a DT Swiss rear hub with star ratchet and alloy freehub and DT Swiss Super Comp stainless spokes with alloy nipples. Exclusive to Specialized.
- S-Works Fast Trak LK 26 x 2.0" tires feature short, fast rolling knobs for easy speed and dual-compound tread for awesome traction. 2Bliss technology enhances control and durability without adding weight.
- Specialized Body Geometry Phenom saddle with tuned carbon reinforced shell for blend of comfort and efficiency. Titanium rails keep weight to a minimum.