With a XC World Championship to its name and complete bike weights as low as 21.5 pounds, the Epic® is the lightest, most efficient and fastest performance cross-country bike available. An integrated approach to the design of all its critical components, along with an enhanced AFR inertia rear shock and Specialized/FOX Shox Mini Brain® damper, will no doubt make a full suspension convert out of any competition- hungry rider.
- Race-ready Roval Control AL XC wheelset with oversized 28mm end caps is insanely durable, yet lightweight and prime for putting the hurt on every rider behind you
- Avid Elixir R CR magnesium body brakes with tool-free reach adjust, alloy backed semi-metallic pads and carbon blades offer power-packed performance for speedy runs
- S-Works The Captain 26 x 2.0" 2Bliss front tire works in concert with the S-Works Fast Trak LK rear tire to deliver exceptional traction, while minimizing rotating weight
- Specialized and Fox blend their brains to develop the new FlowControl Mini Brain shock with Brain Fade adjust inertia valve, air spring and adjustable rebound for trophy-stockpiling performance
- FACT IS-constructed 9m carbon frame with M5 alloy rear triangle and sealed cartridge bearing pivots delivers strength, rigidity and suppleness to create an uncompromising 100mm-travel Competitive XC bike
- Specialized E100 FutureShock fork with 100mm of Brain-regulated travel and rebound adjust are supported by a carbon 1-1/8-1.5" crown-steerer assembly that balances smoothly with its Mini FlowControl rear