WIN BY A LANDSLIDE WITH THE NEW EPIC® — the bike that turned its debut race into Christoph Sauser's first XC World Championship title uses an advanced carbon chassis, integrated FSR suspension and new Mini Brain technology to make molehills out of mountains.
- 100mm-travel Epic FACT IS carbon main triangle trims weight and adds stiffness for enhanced control. Performance-oriented geometry makes the Epic the fastest bike from Point A to Point B.
- Specialized proprietary FlowControl Mini Brain allows Epic's AFR rear shock to instantaneously transition between firm and fully active settings, enhancing both efficiency and control.
- Specialized 100mm-travel E100 Future Shock fork with Brain Fade adjustment to match bump performance to rear Mini Brain. FACT carbon 1.5/1.25 steerer/crown assembly helps to make the E100 the lightest and stiffest performance mountain fork available.
- Avid Ultimate SL custom brakes for Specialized with aluminum caliper body, alloy backed pads and stainless steel hardware for ultra-low weight. Monoblok caliper design enhances brake feel and modulation. Custom Avid Ultimate SL levers feature magnesium lever body and carbon lever blade for low weight.
- Our custom DT Swiss wheels don't cut corners when it comes to quality: sealed cartridge bearings, a DT Swiss rear hub with star ratchet and alloy freehub and DT Swiss Super Comp stainless spokes with alloy nipples. Exclusive to Specialized.
- S-Works Fast Trak LK 26 x 2.0" tires feature short, fast rolling knobs for easy speed and dual-compound tread for awesome traction. 2Bliss technology enhances control and durability without adding weight.