WIN BY A LANDSLIDE WITH THE NEW EPIC® — the bike that turned its debut race into Christoph Sauser's first XC World Championship title uses an advanced carbon chassis, integrated FSR suspension and new Mini Brain technology to make molehills out of mountains.
- Newly redesigned Epic FSR 100mm-travel frame crafted from M5 aluminum for best combination of low weight, durability and ride quality. Performance-oriented geometry makes the Epic the fastest bike from Point A to Point B.
- Specialized proprietary FlowControl Mini Brain allows Epic's AFR rear shock to instantaneously transition between firm and fully active settings, enhancing both efficiency and control.
- 100mm-travel RockShox SID Race with Black Box Motion Control damper and external rebound and compression adjust helps match fork performance to FlowControl Mini Brain and FSR telemetry.
- Custom Avid Elixir R Carbon SL brakes feature full hydraulic calipers, organic pads for enhanced modulation and a 160 or 185mm rotor for awesome control with minimal weight. Elixir R Carbon SL levers feature tool-free reach adjustment for enhanced comfort and control. Carbon lever blade trims weight.
- Shimano XT Hollowtech II crank custom for Specialized. Hollow forged crankarms and integrated pipe billet bottom bracket ensure stiffness and efficiency. SG-X chainrings provide smooth, dependable shifts.
- Our custom DT Swiss wheels don't cut corners when it comes to quality: sealed cartridge bearings, a DT Swiss rear hub with quick release and DT Swiss Competition stainless spokes with alloy nipples. Exclusive to Specialized.
- S-Works Fast Trak LK 26 x 2.0" tires feature short, fast rolling knobs for easy speed and dual-compound tread for awesome traction. 2Bliss technology enhances control and durability without adding weight.