WIN BY A LANDSLIDE WITH THE NEW EPIC® — the bike that turned its debut race into Christoph Sauser's first XC World Championship title uses an advanced carbon chassis, integrated FSR suspension and new Mini Brain technology to make molehills out of mountains.
- 100mm-travel Epic FACT IS carbon main triangle trims weight and adds stiffness for enhanced control. Performance-oriented geometry makes the Epic the fastest bike from Point A to Point B.
- Specialized proprietary FlowControl Mini Brain allows Epic's AFR rear shock to instantaneously transition between firm and fully active settings, enhancing both efficiency and control.
- 100mm-travel RockShox SID Race fork with Black Box Motion Control damper and external rebound and external compression adjust helps match fork performance to FlowControl Mini Brain and FSR telemetry.
- Custom Avid Elixir R Carbon SL brakes feature full hydraulic calipers and organic pads for enhanced modulation. 160 or 185mm rotor for awesome control with minimal weight. Elixir R Carbon SL levers feature tool-free reach adjustment for enhanced comfort and control. Carbon lever blade trims weight.
- Wheels built for speed: light and durable DT Swiss X420SL rims and Competition stainless spokes, Custom DT Swiss 370 rear hub with Two-Pawl freehub and RWS quick release, Specialized Hi-Lo 9mm thru-axle front hub for stiffness and steering percision