With 29-inch wheels, carbon fiber frame, and Brain inertia valve damping technology in both the Fox/Specialized shock and custom RockShox SID fork, the Epic Expert Carbon 29 has the speed to tame any cross-country terrain.
- All-new FACT IS 9m carbon frame with M5 chain and seat stays, dedicated 29er geometry and full SWAT technology kit, sealed cartridge bearing pivots on every FSR point, and 142mm dropouts delivers the all-around best performing 100mm-travel Competitive XC bike
- FOX/Specialized remote Mini-Brain inertia-valve shock with AUTOSAG and new lighter 2014 tune to seamlessly transition from efficient pedaling on smooth terrain to fully active on rough terrain
- Custom RockShox SID 29 fork with Specialized Brain inertia-valve damping has 100mm of air-sprung travel and 15mm thru-axle to create the most efficient and supple cross-country fork available
- Roval Control Carbon 29 142+ hookless carbon wheelset with durable DT Swiss internals, 15mm thru-axle, and stainless DT Swiss spokes brings carbon wheels to a whole new realm of fun
- Custom SRAM S-2200 carbon double XC crankset with 38/24 gearing is built for strong, yet lightweight performance
- Shimano XTR Shadow Plus mid cage, 10-speed rear derailleur is tough, lightweight, and delivers pinpoint shifts