With 29-inch wheels, carbon fiber frame, and Brain inertia valve damping technology in both the Fox/Specialized rear shock and custom RockShox SID fork, the Epic Expert Carbon 29 has the speed to tame any cross-country terrain.
- FACT IS 9m carbon FSR frame with M5 alloy rear triangle with dedicated 29er geometry, sealed cartridge bearing pivots and 142mm dropouts delivers strength, rigidity, and suppleness to create an uncompromising 100mm-travel Competitive XC bike
- Specialized and Fox put their heads together to develop the FlowControl Mini Brain shock with Brain Fade inertia valve, air spring, and adjustable rebound for the ultimate in racing and trail riding performance, new tune for 2012
- Custom RockShox SID 29 Brain fork features inertia valve technology with Brain Fade adjustments to dial in the perfect platform for XC performance
- Roval Control 29 wheelset with durable DT Swiss internals, OS28 front hub, and stainless DT Swiss spokes powers over challenging terrain with lightweight durability
- Super-light, custom SRAM carbon S-2200 10-speed double crankset with PF30 spindle and removable spider offers stiffness, performance, and durability
- Custom Formula R1 S hydraulic disc brakes with tool-less reach adjustment, and metallic pads, offer lightweight, power-packed control for ripping XC trails