With a FACT carbon frame, 100mm of travel, and custom SRAM gearing the Epic Comp Carbon is a fast and efficient cross-country trail bike.
- All-new FACT IS 9m carbon frame with M5 chain and seat stays, dedicated 29er geometry and SWAT technology compatibility, sealed cartridge bearing pivots on every FSR point, and 142mm dropouts delivers the all-around best performing 100mm-travel Competitive XC bike
- FOX/Specialized remote Mini-Brain inertia-valve shock with AUTOSAG and new lighter 2014 tune to seamlessly transition from efficient pedaling on smooth terrain to fully active on rough terrain
- RockShox Reba RL 29 fork with 100mm travel, Solo Air spring and rebound adjust, and a 15mm thru-axle provides premium XC suspension performance w/lockout and compression adjust
- S-Works Fast Trak 2.0", 2Bliss Ready front tire features dual compound rubber delivering exceptional speed and traction, while minimizing rotating weight
- Custom SRAM S-1250 10-speed XC double crankset 29er-specific gearing, large PF30 bearings, and alloy arms for smooth, efficient power transfer
- Formula C1 hydraulic disc brakes provide consistent and reliable stopping power
- Shimano XT Shadow Plus long cage, 10-speed rear derailleur is tough, lightweight, and delivers pinpoint shifts