The M5 aluminum Epic Comp 29 has 100mm of travel and 29-inch wheels to smooth any cross-country terrain.
- All-new M5 alloy frame, dedicated 29er geometry and SWAT technology compatibility, sealed cartridge bearing pivots on every FSR point, and 142mm dropouts delivers the all-around best performing 100mm-travel Competitive XC bike
- FOX/Specialized remote Mini-Brain inertia-valve shock with AUTOSAG and new lighter 2014 tune to seamlessly transition from efficient pedaling on smooth terrain to fully active on rough terrain
- RockShox Reba RL 29 fork with 100mm travel, Solo Air spring and rebound adjust, and a 15mm thru-axle provides premium XC suspension performance w/lockout and compression adjust
- Specialized Hi Lo disc hub has a higher flange on the disc side, which stiffens the 29er wheel in this high-stress area. Combined with 142+ spacing and sealed cartridge bearings, this wheelset punches well above its weight
- S-Works Fast Trak 2.0", 2Bliss Ready front tire features dual compound rubber delivering exceptional speed and traction, while minimizing rotating weight
- Formula C1 hydraulic disc brakes provide consistent and reliable stopping power