Where XC and DH collide, you'll find the lightweight Enduro SL—the most capable All Mountain bike that lets you climb without crying and rail in the technical terrain. If you want to ride the whole mountain and really own it, the Enduro's six-inch travel frame, adjustable travel fork, position-sensitive rear shock and remote-adjust seatpost give you the skills to get the job done (though you'll need a little talent on your own).
- Specialized Command Post 3-position adjustable-height seatpost with remote lever for on-the-fly changes to riding stance
- Shimano XT 2-piece crankset with Gamut 22/36 shift guide for a stiff, durable and efficient power transfer from your legs to the rear wheel
- New for 2010 Specialized Enduro FACT IS-constructed 10m carbon frame with M5 alloy rear triangle is the centerpiece of an all-new 160mm travel design with sealed cartridge bearing pivots, ISCG mount and replaceable derailleur hanger
- Specialized E160TA fork with carbon steerer/crown assembly and Maxle Lite thru-axle delivers 160-135mm adjustable travel with external rebound/compression to devour singletrack with surgical accuracy
- Custom Fox RP23 rear shock features position-sensitve Boost Valve damping for better bottom-out control, plus 3-position ProPedal adjustment for comprehensive tunability on climbs and descents