Where XC and DH collide, you'll find the lightweight Enduro SL—the most capable All Mountain bike that lets you climb without crying and rail in the technical terrain. If you want to ride the whole mountain and really own it, the Enduro's six-inch travel frame, adjustable travel fork, position-sensitive rear shock and remote-adjust seatpost give you the skills to get the job done (though you'll need a little talent on your own).
- Avid Elixir R CR SL lightweight hydraulic disc brakes/levers with tool-free reach and adjustable pad contact
- Custom Fox RP2BV rear shock features position-sensitive Boost Valve damping for great square edge bump performance
- Custom DT Swiss E4405 26mm wide rims and Competition stainless steel spokes for strength without the weight penalty
- Specialized Command Post 3-position adjustable-height seatpost with remote lever for on-the-fly changes to riding stance
- RockShox Lyrik IS 2-Step 115/160mm-travel fork with 20mm Maxle thru-axle features external rebound and compression adjust for pitch-perfect descents
- Front wheel spins on a 20mm thru-axle variable flange hub for a superb combination of strength and weight, with a DT Swiss 330SL disc-ready freehub in the rear