THE ENDURO® SL'S welterweight chassis, pedaling efficiency and six inches of travel let you climb without crying and rail in the technical terrain. If you want to ride the whole mountain and really own it, the Enduro SL is your best bike.
- A wheelset designed and built for the demands of All-Mountain riding: high quality DT Swiss rims and spokes, DT Swiss 370 rear hub with a Two-Pawl freehub and RWS quick release, Specialized Hi-Lo front hub with 15mm thru-axle.
- Enduro FACT Az1 9m carbon main triangle trims weight and adds stiffness for enhanced control. Adjustable geometry allows for situation-specific tuning. Full cartridge bearings enhance durability.
- Specialized AFR Shock provides 150mm of air-sprung travel. Damping curve and spring rate perfectly match the telemetry of the FSR suspension, ensuring optimal bump force management and maximum control.
- The Fox 32 Talas RL fork gets the job done with 150, 130 and 110mm of proven adjustable travel with compression/rebound adjust for efficient climbing and descending.
- Shimano XT Hollowtech II crank custom for Specialized. Hollow forged crankarms and integrated pipe billet bottom bracket ensure stiffness and efficiency. SG-X chainrings provide smooth, dependable shifts.