Where XC and DH collide, you'll find the lightweight Enduro SL—the most capable All Mountain bike that lets you climb without crying and rail in the technical terrain. If you want to ride the whole mountain and really own it, the Enduro's six-inch travel frame, adjustable travel fork, position-sensitive rear shock and remote-adjust seatpost give you the skills to get the job done (though you'll need a little talent on your own).
- Custom Shimano Hollowtech II 2-piece crankset with Gamut 5/22/A36 shift guide
- Custom DT Swiss rims with sleeve joints for increased strength without the weight penalty
- Avid Elixir R SL lightweight hydraulic disc brakes/levers with tool-free reach adjust for superb control and modulation
- S-Works Eskar 26 x 2.3" 2Bliss dual compound front tire with plenty of traction on the edge knobs for superb braking and traction
- Custom Fox RP2 rear shock features external ProPedal and rebound damping control in a design that combines performance with scale-shaving weight
- RockShox Lyrik 20mm Maxle thru-axle fork with tapered steerer tube, external rebound adjust for pitch-perfect descents and Solo Air cartridge for combined negative/positive air spring adjustability