THE ENDURO® SL'S welterweight chassis, pedaling efficiency and six inches of travel let you climb without crying and rail in the technical terrain. If you want to ride the whole mountain and really own it, the Enduro SL is your best bike.
- 32-hole DT Swiss E440S rims are custom for Specialized. 26mm width, eyelets and a sleeved joint bump up durability, but keep weight low.
- Custom Avid Elixir R SL brakes feature full hydraulic calipers, organic pads for enhanced modulation and a big 203 mm rotor in front and 185mm in back for awesome control in fast and steep situations. Custom Avid Elixir R SL levers feature tool-free reach adjustment for enhanced comfort and control.
- S-Works Eskar 26 x 2.3" tires feature large volume casing and dual-compound tread for awesome traction. 2Bliss technology enhances control and durability without adding weight.
- Shimano LX Hollowtech II crank custom for Specialized. Hollow forged crankarms and integrated pipe billet bottom bracket ensure stiffness and efficiency. SG-X chainrings provide smooth, dependable shifts.
- Specialized AFR Shock provides 150mm of air-sprung travel. Damping curve and spring rate perfectly match the telemetry of the suspension, ensuring optimal bump force management and maximum control.
- The Fox 32 Float RL fork provides 150mm travel and compression/rebound adjust for all-mountain ripping.