XC legs, DH balls - the Enduro Pro craves technical situations, but will get you to the top of the mountain with enough time to do another run.
- FACT IS-X 10m carbon FSR frame with M5 alloy rear triangle is crazy light and strong, complementing this do-anything 160mm- travel design with sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable ISCG mount, and replaceable derailleur hanger
- Custom Fox RP23-S shock features position-sensitive Boost Valve damping, low-speed compression damping with 3-way adjustable “open” and “climbing” settings - meaning, great bump performance and solid climbing efficiency
- Specialized E160TA Future Shock fork with tapered carbon steerer/crown assembly and 20mm Maxle Lite thru-axle delivers 160-135mm adjustable travel with external rebound/compression to devour singletrack with surgical accuracy
- Super light, SRAM X.0 Carbon 10-speed double crankset with GXP spindle, shift guide and removable spider for stiffness, performance, and durability
- Roval Traverse EL all-mountain alloy wheelset with DT Swiss internals, Star ratchet and cassette body, and 20mm thru-axle offers mountain-leveling durability and light weight
- 2Bliss Ready Clutch Control 2.3" dual compound front tire with plenty of traction for superb braking and cornering and rear Purgatory Control 2.2" tire for lightweight grip in intermediate conditions