The Enduro FSR Expert Carbon features a FACT IS-X 11m carbon front triangle, 165mm of travel, Fox Float CTD Performance shock with AUTOSAG, and custom Avid Elixir 7 Trail hydraulic disc brakes. Get some!
- FACT IS-X 11m carbon FSR frame and M5 alloy rear triangle offer 165mnm of rear wheel travel with an improved shock link, plus 142+ dropouts for robust and lightweight All-Mountain performance
- FOX Float CTD Performance shock with proprietary AUTOSAG features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend
- All-new 750mm wide alloy handlebars control the new 160mm-travel RockShox Pike RCT3 fork, featuring a great blend of stiffness, light weight, tuning options, and a 15mm thru-axle for precise handling
- Roval Traverse 142+ All-Mountain wheelset with DT Swiss internals and spokes, 15mm thru-axle, and a 142+ rear hub spacing for durable, lightweight, and tubeless-ready performance
- 2Bliss Ready, 2.3" dual compound Specialized Butcher Control/Purgatory Control tires for premium control on challenging trails
- Super-light, custom SRAM carbon S-2200 11-speed All-Mountain crankset with PF30 spindle, XX1-style chainring matched up with the new X01 shifting makes a quiet and reliable single-ring setup
- All-new, hidden Specialized Command Post IR uses a remote lever to adjust saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance