Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
You know your riding style, and it consists of going as big as possible. Sure, you might take the occasional lift or shuttle, but your style necessitates being able to ride up the mountain while still maintaining the flickable manners of a mini-DH bike. This is where the Enduro FSR Expert Carbon 650b come in. To keep the weight down for both climbing and handling, the frame is constructed from our top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber. This material comes with the added benefit of being incredibly stiff, which is balanced out by our nimble 650b Geometry's roomy top tube, short chainstays, slack head tube, and longer wheelbase. Add it all up, and you get a lively ride that's incredibly responsive on both climbs and descents. And to further ensure top-level performance on the way down, this geo is mated with 160mm of plush travel up front and 165mm at rear. Handling suspension duties out back is the revolutionary, air-sprung Öhlins single tube rear shock. And for the build, the Enduro spares no expense at hitting the pinnacle of performance, with a mix of SRAM X1 and X01 for shift and drivetrain duties, powerful Guide RS brakes, hand-built Roval wheels, and the venerable RockShox Pike RC 650b fork. There's nothing that this bike isn't ready for.
- FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber chassis w/ M5 alloy rear end stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 650b Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, playful, and well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing and full cartridge bearing pivots, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that trail has to offer.
- Roval Traverse 650b alloy wheels feature an ultra-wide design that allows for greater tire volume to increase stability and control, while the aluminum construction ensures ample strength for all mountain and trail abuse.
- RockShox Pike RC 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, compression adjust, and 160mm of plush air-sprung travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- The custom Öhlins single tube air shock at the rear features high- and low-speed compression, as well as low-speed rebound. You'll also find an extra-volume reservoir that allows for more oil, which results in more control and an ultra-plush ride quality.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
|FRAME||FACT IS-X 11m carbon, 650b geometry, FACT carbon front triangle, M5 rear triangle, tapered head tube, PF30 BB, internal Command Post IR routing, 142mm dropouts, full cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 165mm travel|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 34.9mm|
|REAR SHOCK||Öhlins, single tube, 3rd Chamber air spring technology, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 215.9x57.2mm|
|FORK||RockShox Pike RC 650b, Solo Air spring, 160mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 650b, alloy, disc, 29mm inner width, 24/28H|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Traverse, 15/20mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Roval Traverse 142+, SRAM XX1 driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Revolution|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Slaughter Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3""|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X01 rear derailleur, X-Horizon, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM X01 cassette, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|CHAIN||SRAM PC-X1 chain, PowerLock, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||Custom SRAM S-2200, carbon, PF30 spindle, 30T, 94mm BCD spider|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearings|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 45/60/75/90/105mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Demo, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow Ti rails, 143mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm of travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Guide R lever, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, Guide RS caliper, 200mm Centerline rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Guide RS lever, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 180mm Centerline rotor, Guide S4 caliper|
|BRAKE LEVERS||SRAM Guide RS, alloy lever, reach adjust|
|PEDALS||Resin Test Ride w/toe clips|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice