The Enduro FSR Expert Carbon 29 features a FACT IS-X 11m carbon front triangle, 155mm of travel, custom Fox Float CTD Performance shock with Boost Valve, and custom Avid Elixir 7 Trail hydraulic disc brakes. Get some!
- Ground-breaking FACT IS-X 11m carbon FSR 29 frame and M5 alloy rear triangle offers 155mnm of rear wheel travel, 142+ dropouts for robust and lightweight All-Mountain performance
- Custom FOX Float CTD Performance shock with Boost Valve and proprietary Specialized AUTOSAG technology features three open-position compression settings, ProPedal, and rebound adjustment
- RockShox Pike 29 air-sprung fork has a tapered steerer tube, adjustable travel, and a 15mm thru-axle for a lightweight, agile, and stiff front end
- Roval Traverse 29 All-Mountain wheelset with DT Swiss internals and spokes, 15mm thru-axle, and a 142+ rear hub spacing for durable, lightweight, and tubeless-ready performance
- 2Bliss Ready, 2.3" dual compound Specialized Butcher Control front and Purgatory Control rear tires for premium control on challenging trails
- Super-light, custom SRAM carbon S-2200 11-speed All-Mountain crankset with PF30 spindle, XX1-style chainring matched up with the new X01 shifting makes a quiet and reliable single-ring setup
- All-new, hidden Specialized Command Post IR uses a remote lever to adjust saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance