Whether you're racing enduro or riding all mountain, your bike needs to combine the trail manners of a DH bike with the climbing efficiency of a trail bike. Needless to say, getting this in one long-travel trail bike is easier said then done. That is, until the Enduro FSR Expert Carbon 29. To keep the weight down for both climbing and handling, the frame is constructed from our top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber. This material comes with the added benefit of being incredibly stiff, which is balanced out by our 29 Geometry's roomy top tube, short chainstays, slack head tube, and longer wheelbase. Add it all up, and you get a lively ride that's incredibly responsive on both climbs and descents. And to further ensure top-level performance on the way down, this geo is mated with 160mm of plush travel up front and 155mm at rear. Handling suspension duties out back is the revolutionary, air-sprung Öhlins single tube rear shock. And for the build, the Enduro spares no expense at hitting the pinnacle of performance, with a mix of SRAM X1 and X01 for shift and drivetrain duties, powerful Guide RS brakes, hand-built Roval wheels, and the venerable RockShox Pike RC 29 fork.
- FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber chassis w/ M5 alloy rear end stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 29 Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing and full cartridge bearing pivots, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that trail has to offer.
- RockShox Pike RC 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, compression adjust, and 160mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- Roval Traverse 29 alloy wheels feature an ultra-wide design that allows for greater tire volume to increase stability and control, while the aluminum construction ensures ample strength for all mountain and trail abuse.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
- The custom Öhlins single tube air shock at the rear features high- and low-speed compression, as well as low-speed rebound. You'll also find an extra-volume reservoir that allows for more oil, which results in more control and an ultra-plush ride quality.