The 180mm-travel M5 aluminum Enduro EVO is an all-mountain machine catered to aggressive descending. Equipped with a FOX Van R coil shock, X-Fusion Vengeance coil-sprung fork, and custom Avid DB 3 hydraulic disc brakes.
- The fully manipulated M5 alloy FSR frame with ORE tubing is the centerpiece of this incredibly versatile 180mm-travel design, featuring sealed cartridge bearing pivots, 142+ dropouts, ISCG '05 mount, and replaceable derailleur hanger
- Custom FOX Van R coil shock with adjustable rebound works with the bike's FSR design to keep the rear wheel planted for maximum traction
- All-new 780mm wide alloy handlebars control the X-Fusion Vengeance coil-sprung fork with tapered alloy steerer tube, 170mm of travel, adjustable rebound control and 20mm thru-axle
- Roval 26 All-Mountain rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, 20mm thru-axle, and a 142+ rear hub spacing for a durable, lightweight, and affordable package
- Specialized Butcher SX 2.3" dual compound front tire for premium traction on challenging terrain
- Custom SRAM S-1250 AM double crankset with PF30 spindle and shift guide works with the SRAM 10-speed cassette for high-performance shifting and acceleration