Our Enduro FSR EVO 650b was designed to unlock the bike's potential as a trail machine that can dish-out DH trail manners while still climbing to the top of the trail with ease. Its frame features a durable, lightweight M5 aluminum construction with our 650b Geometry. This creates a slacker head tube than a "standard" model for better descending control, while still maintaining ultra-short chainstays, roomy top tubes, and a low bottom bracket height. Up front, you'll find considerably more suspension, with a 180mm X-Fusion Metric Air R fork, and at the rear it's controlled by a custom, coil-sprung 180mm FOX VAN R shock with our EVO shock tune. Continuing this DH-capable theme are SRAM Guide brakes, a reliable and precise one-by drivetrain, and P.Disc AM 650b wheels. And when you add all of these EVO features up, you get a bike that'll leave you confident that you can absolutely go as big as you want, whenever you want.
- SRAM's Guide brakes provide powerful, precise, and highly adjustable braking. Their based on a four-piston caliper design that puts out smooth, dependable stopping power, while the Reach Adjust feature allows you to customize the position for easy, one-finger lever pulls.
- M5 alloy has bee paired with our 650b Geometry to form a frame that's quite literally capable of everything. The material featured here is light, stiff, and durable, while the geometry and smaller wheel size lend themselves perfectly to playful riding styles and jumps, speeding up climbs, and pinning it through corners.
- Custom X-Fusion Metric Air R 650b fork is quickly turning heads. It has 180mm of travel to ensure performance over the biggest of hits, protective carbon leg covers for reliable protection, a lightweight crown to keep weight under control, and a Flux-Piston air spring that drastically reduces seal drag.
- Custom FOX Van R rear shock features 180mm of coil-sprung travel and three easily adjustable stages of sensitivity, from small bump to full motor. It's also received our custom 650b EVO shock tune to ensure maximum performance over both small bumps and big hits alike.
- 2Bliss 650bx2.3" Butcher Control tire at the front has prominent shoulder knobs that ravenously grip in any condition, while the center tread is low for minimal rolling resistance. Meanwhile, we positioned a 2Bliss 650bx2.3" Slaughter DH at the rear for its aggressive tread, stiff sidewall, and tacky grip—ensuring maximum traction and protection through any terrain.