If you're looking for a bike that's agile on big, nasty descents and holds its own on long, arduous climbs, look no further than the Enduro FSR Elite 650b. Its frame features a M5 aluminum construction that's built off our 650b Geometry. Along these lines, the frame gets a roomy top tube, the shortest possible chainstays, a low bottom bracket, and a slacker head tube than what's found on the 29—all to perfectly blend climbing and descending characteristics together. This Enduro also includes plenty of travel, 160mm at the front and 165mm at the rear, in order to increase control over small bumps and big hits alike. At the build kit, we spec'd for reliable performance, including a RockShox Pike RC 29 fork and a custom Monarch Plus for a supremely plush suspension setup, a one-by SRAM X1 drivetrain with a wide range of gears, and a Command Post IRcc dropper with up to 10 middle positions. Altogether, this Enduro is agile, eager, and ready to dominate the entire mountain.
- Custom RockShox Monarch Plus rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up, 165mm of travel, and RockShox's Rapid Recovery and Solo Air technologies for twice the rebound range—all in a lightweight package.
- M5 alloy has been paired with our 650b Geometry to form a frame that's quite literally capable of everything. The material featured here is light, stiff, and durable, while the geometry and smaller wheel size lend themselves perfectly to playful riding styles and jumps, speeding up climbs, and pinning it through corners. You'll also find an ISCG '05 mount for chain guides, internal Command Post IR routing, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots to reduce maintenance over time.
- RockShox Pike RC 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, compression adjust, and 160mm of plush air-sprung travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- Roval 650b alloy wheels were selected with the rigors of all mountain and enduro riding in mind. They're constructed with a 29mm internal width and 15mm thru-axle at the front to make them tough, fast, and agile over terrain.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents