All mountain riding splits it's time between climbing and descending, so a true all mountain bike needs to be able to do it all. And when it comes to fast, evenhanded performance, it's difficult to beat our Enduro FSR Elite 29. Its frame features a M5 aluminum construction that's built off our 29 Geometry. Along these lines, the frame gets a roomy top tube, the shortest possible chainstays, a low bottom bracket, and a slack head tube—all to perfectly blend climbing and descending characteristics together. This Enduro also includes plenty of travel, 155mm at the front and 160mm at the rear, in order to increase control over small bumps and big hits alike. At the build kit, we spec'd for reliable performance, including a RockShox Pike RC 29 fork and a custom Monarch Plus for a supremely plush suspension setup, a one-by SRAM X1 drivetrain with a wide range of gears, and a Command Post IRcc dropper with up to 10 middle positions. Altogether, this Enduro is everything you need to tackle the entire mountain—fast.
- M5 alloy has been paired with our 29 Geometry to form a frame that's quite literally capable of everything. The material featured here is light, stiff, and durable, while the geometry and larger wheel size lend themselves perfectly to mowing over rock gardens, speeding up climbs, and pinning it over flowy ribbons of singletrack. You'll also find an ISCG '05 mount for chain guides, internal Command Post BlackLite routing, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots to reduce maintenance over time.
- Custom RockShox Monarch Plus rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up, 155mm of travel, and RockShox's Rapid Recovery and Solo Air technologies for twice the rebound range—all in a lightweight package.
- RockShox Pike RC 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, compression adjust, and 160mm of plush air-sprung travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- Roval 29 alloy wheels were selected with the rigors of all mountain and enduro riding in mind. They're constructed with a 29mm internal width and a 15mm thru-axle at the front to make them tough, fast, and agile over terrain.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents