Free shipping on orders over $150.
Nimble, playful, capable—however you want to describe the perfect all mountain bike, the Enduro FSR Comp 29 embodies it. It features a M5 aluminum construction that's built off our 650b Geometry. Along these lines, the frame gets a roomy top tube, the shortest possible chainstays, a low bottom bracket, and a slacker head tube than what's found on the 29er—all to perfectly blend climbing and descending characteristics together. This Enduro also includes plenty of travel, 160mm at the front and 165mm at the rear, in order to increase control over small bumps and big hits alike. At the build kit, we spec'd for reliable performance, including a RockShox Pike RC 650b fork and a custom FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock for a supremely plush suspension setup, a one-by SRAM drivetrain with a wide range of gears, and a Command Post IRcc dropper with up to 10 middle positions. It's agile, capable, and ready for the whole mountain.
- RockShox Pike RC 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, compression adjust, and 160mm of plush air-sprung travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- M5 alloy has bee paired with our 650b Geometry to form a frame that's quite literally capable of everything. The material featured here is light, stiff, and durable, while the geometry and smaller wheel size lend themselves perfectly to playful riding styles and jumps, speeding up climbs, and pinning it through corners. You'll also find an ISCG '05 mount for chain guides, internal Command Post IR routing, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots to reduce maintenance over time.
- 2Bliss 650bx2.3" Butcher Control tire at the front has prominent shoulder knobs that ravenously grip in any condition, while the center tread is low for minimal rolling resistance. Meanwhile, we positioned a 2Bliss 650bx2.3" Purgatory Control at the rear for its aggressive tread and stiff sidewall—ensuring maximum traction through any terrain.
- FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up and 165mm of travel for plush performance over any type of terrain.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
|CHAIN||KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|CRANKSET||SRAM GX-1000, 11-speed, PF30, 28T X-Sync ring, 94mm BCD spider|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX X Horizon, 11-speed, alloy cage|
|FORK||RockShox Pike RC 650b, Solo Air spring, 160mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX Float Performance DPS, AUTOSAG, 215.9x57.2mm|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|RIMS||Roval 650b, alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Slaughter Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3""|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Guide, metallic pads, 200mm rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||SRAM DB5, hydraulic, custom reach adjust|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Guide, metallic pads, 180mm rotor|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||M5 alloy, 650b geometry, tapered head tube, PF30 BB, ISCG '05 mount, internal Command Post IR routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 165mm travel|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice