Free shipping on orders over $150.
Dolce Comp EVO
Are you one of those people who can't help but wonder 'where does that road go?' The Dolce Comp Evo is a bike that'll help you find out. Built to tackle any gravel and dirt road adventures with comfortable confidence, the Evo features high-quality components and features such as subcompact, Cruise/Climb gearing and ample storage for those long explorations into the unknown.
- Veer off and onto dirt and fireroads with confidence thanks to the high-traction, wide, 30/32mm Specialized Roubaix Pro tires, featuring long-lasting BlackBelt puncture protection.
- (SeatPost) Specialized Sport, alloy, 27.2mm
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
- The D’Aluisio Smartweld technology in the E5 Premium Aluminum frame provides a lightweight and precise-handling ride, while the Women’s Endurance Geometry of the frame delivers improved stability for confident control when climbing and descending. This geo also puts you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position for hours of comfortable riding.
- Reflective graphics are strategically located on the bike in order to increase your visibility to other riders and motorists in low-light conditions.
- Featuring the lightweight, smooth-shifting Shimano 105 drivetrain with a 48/32 crankset, perfect for tackling steep grades.
|CHAIN||Shimano 105, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||New FSA Gossamer Pro, sub compact, 48/32T|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano 685, 11-speed|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105, 11-speed, long cage|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Women's Myth Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm|
|TAPE||Specialized Roubaix, w/ 2.5mm gel pads|
|SEATPOST||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|STEM||Specialized Comp Multi, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Comp, short reach|
|REAR WHEEL||AXIS 3.0 Disc SCS|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Roubaix Pro, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, Endurant casing, 700x30/32mm|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Roubaix Pro, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, Endurant casing, 700x30/32mm|
|FRONT WHEEL||AXIS 3.0 Disc SCS|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins|
|PEDALS||Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"", integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm spacers|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.6mm|
|FORK||Specialized FACT carbon, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount|
|FRAME||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, Women's Endurance Geometry, women's fully-manipulated tube sets w/ smooth welds, Zertz, 1-1/8"" lower bearing, disc mount|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice