Every key component of the Dolce was specifically selected for riders like you, looking to tackle everything from the weekend workout to the upcoming century ride. The Dolce Comp has an E5 alloy frame with Women's Endurance Geometry, plus Zertz for a responsive, yet forgiving ride. The Shimano 105 compact drivetrain delivers smooth, fast and efficient shifting performance.
- A1 Premium Aluminum frame with Women's Endurance Geometry, hydroformed alloy seatstays, and Zertz provides a quick and responsive, yet forgiving ride
- Lightweight FACT carbon fork for precision steering through tight turns, with Zertz inserts to absorb road chatter
- AXIS 1.0 wheelset is significantly lighter than comparable-level wheelsets. These tough wheels roll smooth and fast
- FSA Gossamer crankset with integrated MegaExo bottom bracket provides race-ready performance and value, and pairs perfectly with the ever-reliable Shimano 105 drivetrain
- Body Geometry Riva Women's saddle features generous padding for all-day performance and comfort