Every key component of the Dolce was specifically selected for the female rider looking to tackle everything from the weekend workout to the upcoming century ride. The Dolce Comp C2 has an A1 alloy frame with women's endurance geometry, hydro formed alloy seatstays and Zertz inserts for a responsive, yet forgiving ride. The Shimano 105 compact crankset is renowned for race-ready performance and value.
- A1 alloy frame with women's endurance geometry, hydroformed alloy seatstays and In-Zertz provides a quick, responsive, yet forgiving ride
- Lightweight FACT carbon fork for precision steering through tight turns, with Zertz inserts to absorb road chatter
- Specialized Women's Comp ergonomic aluminum handlebars with short reach and short drop for a natural riding position
- Body Geometry Women's Riva Road 155mm features generous padding for all-day performance and comfort
- Shimano 105 compact crankset is renowned for race-ready performance and value, plus 105 drivetrain for reliable and quiet shifting
- Significantly lighter than comparable-level wheelsets, these tough new DT-Axis 2.0 hoops roll smooth and fast