BUILT FOR STEEP TRAILS AND BIG AIR, our Demo laughs in the face of ruthless terrain with 7 and 8 inches of generous travel. Its top-of-the line Fox components, stable geometry with low central mass and insanely strong double ORE down tubes are competition-proven to withstand the most extreme abuse.
- Custom Avid Elixir R brakes feature full hydraulic calipers, metallic pads and a big 203mm rotor in front and 185mm in back for awesome control in fast and steep situations. Elixir R levers have a tool-free reach adjustment feature for enhanced comfort an
- 32-hole DT Swiss F550 rims are custom for Specialized. 32mm width, eyelets and a sleeved joint bump up durability. DT Swisss Champion stainless spokes provide a true build and long-haul durability.
- Specialized Hi-Lo hub features variable sized flanges for a perfectly tensioned, ultra durable wheel. A 20mm thru-axle on the front improves stiffness and steering precision, while the 10mm chromoly axle in back increases durability.
- 8.2-inch travel M5 manipulated alloy frame features a cold-forged head tube, seat tube, bottom bracket shell, linkage points and center rib cage for off-the-charts durability. Adjustable geometry for situation-specific tuning.
- World-beating Boxxer Race fork with 203mm of plush, coil-sprung travel. Motion Control damping and external compression and rebound adjust help riders dial in performance for any course.