With multiple World Championships already to its name, the Demo 8 FSR II is the world's fastest downhill machine. With 200mm of travel, a exclusive Öhlins TTX22M shock, and a RockShox World Cup fork, it oozes premium downhill performance.
- In a groundbreaking partnership, Specialized and Öhlins suspension have teamed up to develop the best performing bike and shock combination. The TTX22M shock uses Öhlins patented twin-tube design to separate compression from rebound
- RockShox Boxxer World Cup has 200mm of air-sprung travel, and features extreme tuning capabilities with high and low-speed compression and rebound adjustments, and a 20mm Maxle thru-axle
- Manipulated M5 alloy FSR frame with mag link has 200mm of rear wheel travel, an oversized forged head tube, and 135mm rear end with suspension linkage engineered for the world's toughest terrain
- Specialized Butcher DH 26x2.5" soft dual compound front and rear tires offer great traction with Specialized DH Factory Team approved tread and a bombproof casing
- SRAM X0 DH crankset with carbon arms, 32T chainring, PF30BB, and Gamut bash guard is built with speed and durability in mind
- SRAM X0 9-speed rear derailleur and micro 9-20T cassette provide lightweight and accurate shifting performance
- Roval DH rims are 30mm wide, laced with DT Swiss spokes to Specialized front hub with 20mm thru-axle and custom DT Swiss 135mm rear hub to create a reliable, and super strong wheelset that easily handles big hits