The downhill bike known for its huge 7" and 8" travel, solid components and ability to level big and burly terrain just got faster and more capable under the likes of Sam Hill and Brendan Fairclough of the Monster Energy Team. Based on their testing and input (and we think these guys know a thing or two about performance), we've redesigned the geometry of the Demo 8 to encourage nothing short of DH domination.
- FSA Gravity Light DH crankset with Gamut P-30 chainguide and hollow forged arms seals the deal in the power transfer department
- Avid Code CR Mag 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes for precision modulation and power, plus tool-less reach and pad contact with adjustable levers
- New for 2010 Fox DHX RC4 rear shock provides an elegant mix of granular adjustability, externally adjustable high and low-speed compression and bottom out control for high speed bump mastery
- 200mm-travel RockShox BoXXer World Cup DH dual-crown fork offers complete adjustability of high and low-speed compression and beginning/ending stroke rebound, Solo Air cartridge allow simultaneous negative/positive air spring tuning
- 30mm-wide custom DT Swiss F550 rims with Champion butted stainless steel spokes excel on rocky downhill runs and other ruthless conditions, the front wheel spins on a 20mm thru-axle variable flange hub for the best combination of strength and weight, and the 10mm Cr-Mo axle rear hub with derailleur guard adds even greater durability