BUILT FOR STEEP TRAILS AND BIG AIR, our Demo laughs in the face of ruthless terrain with 7 and 8 inches of generous travel. Its top-of-the line Fox components, stable geometry with low central mass and insanely strong double ORE down tubes are competition-proven to withstand the most extreme abuse.
- Fox DHX 5.0 coil shock custom-tuned for the Demo 8's FSR telemetry. 15-click ProPedal damping, boost valve and bottom-out resistance give the Demo 8 responsiveness, no matter the terrain.
- 200mm-travel Fox 40 RC2 fork is tuned to match performance of the Demo 8's DHX shock. External high and low speed compression and rebound adjustments, coil spring preload and adjustable travel help tune performance for any situation.
- Custom Avid Elixir R Carbon brakes features full hydraulic calipers, metallic pads and a big 203mm rotor in front and 185mm in back for awesome control in fast and steep situations. Elixir R Carbon levers have a tool-free reach adjustment for enhanced comfort and control.
- Truvativ Hussefelt made from forged 6000-series alloy for maximum durability. Gamut P-30 chainguide is easy to adjust, simple, durable and was designed to work with the FSR suspension system.
- Specialized Lo-Pro magnesium pedals are low weight. The Cr-Mo axle, sealed bearings and replaceable grip pins also boost durability.
- Specialized Hi-Lo hub features variable sized flanges for a perfectly tensioned, ultra durable wheel. A 20mm thru-axle on the front improves stiffness and steering precision, while the 10mm chromoly axle in back increases durability. 32-hole DT Swiss F550 rims are custom for Specialized. 32mm width, eyelets and a sleeved. DT Swiss Competition 2.0/1.8/2.0 butted, stainless spokes and brass nipples for a true build.