Good luck finding a better high-performance downhill bike than this value-packed rig. With 200mm of front and rear travel, a custom Fox Van RC shock, and a RockShox Boxxer RC fork, this machine is one well-thought-out downhill setup.
- Manipulated M5 alloy FSR frame has 200mm of rear wheel travel, an oversized, alloy link, forged head tube, rear derailleur protector, with suspension linkage engineered for the world's toughest terrain
- Specialized Butcher DH 26x2.5" soft dual compound front and rear tires offer great traction with Specialized DH Factory Team approved tread, and a bombproof casing
- Custom-tuned FOX VAN RC coil shock is designed for high-speed downhill terrain, and features easily adjustable rebound, compression and preload
- RockShox Boxxer RC offers 200mm of travel with externally adjustable compression and rebound and a 20mm Maxle thru-axle
- Roval DH rims are 30mm wide, laced with DT Swiss spokes to Specialized hubs with a 20mm front thru-axle and 150x12mm rear thru-axle hub creates a reliable, super strong wheelset that easily handles the biggest hits
- Specialized DH low-rise handlebar is 780mm wide and ideal for navigating technical terrain
- Alloy Bennie DH race pedal features a low profile for clearance, sealed cartridge bearings and removable 4.5mm grub pins