Good luck finding a better high-performance downhill bike than this value-packed rig. With 200mm of front and rear travel, a custom Fox Van RC shock, and a RockShox RC fork, this machine is one well-thought-out downhill setup.
- Manipulated M5 alloy FSR frame has 8" of rear wheel travel, an oversized, forged head tube, rear derailleur protector, with suspension linkage engineered for the world's toughest terrain
- RockShox Boxxer RC offers 200mm of travel with externally adjustable compression and rebound, and a 20mm Maxle thru-axle
- New Roval DH rims are 30mm wide, laced with DT Swiss spokes to Specialized hubs with a 20mm front thru-axle and 150x12mm rear thru-axle hub creates a reliable, and super strong wheelset that easily handles the biggest hits
- Specialized Butcher DH 26 x 2.3" soft dual compound front and rear tires offer great traction with Monster Team approved tread, and a bombproof casing
- Custom Truvativ Descendant crankset with alloy arms, 36T chainring and Gamut bashguard is built for speed and chain retention
- Custom-tuned Fox Van RC coil shock is designed for high-speed downhill terrain, and features easily adjustable rebound, compression and preload
- Custom Avid Elixir 7 hydraulic disc brakes with tool-less reach adjustment, metallic pads and 200mm front and 180mm rear rotors keep speed in check on the most demanding descents