The downhill bike known for its huge 7" and 8" travel, solid components and ability to level big and burly terrain just got faster and more capable under the likes of Sam Hill and Brendan Fairclough of the Monster Energy Team. Based on their testing and input (and we think these guys know a thing or two about performance), we've redesigned the geometry of the Demo 8 to encourage nothing short of DH domination.
- Specialized Demo 31.8mm low-rise handlebars provide a wide 750mm stance for pilot-like handling and control
- 200mm-travel RockShox Boxxer Race fork with 20mm Maxle thru-axle delivers complete tunability through external compression and rebound adjusters
- Tough and agile Demo 8 FSR M5 alloy frame with 8" of front and rear wheel travel and oversized forged 1.5" head tube is engineered for DH domination
- Specialized Clutch DH 26 x 2.3" front tire with DH casing for railing high-speed turns and Chunder DH 26 x 2.3" rear tire for superior cornering stability
- 30mm-wide custom DT Swiss F550 rims with Champion 2mm stainless steel spokes excel on rocky downhill runs and other ruthless conditions, the front wheel spins on a 20mm thru-axle variable flange hub for the best combination of strength and weight, and the 10mm Cr-Mo axle rear hub with derailleur guard adds even greater durability