Good luck finding a better high-performance downhill bike than this value-packed rig. With 200mm of front and rear travel, a Cane Creek Double Barrel coil shock, and a RockShox Boxxer RC fork, this machine is one well-thought-out downhill setup.
- Demo 8 FACT 10m carbon frame features 200mm of rear wheel travel, alloy link, rear derailleur protector, downtube protector, and suspension engineered for the world's toughest terrain
- Cane Creek Double Barrel coil shock provides a downhiller's dream of externally adjustable high-and-low-speed rebound and compression settings for maximum control over challenging terrain
- RockShox Boxxer RC offers 200mm of travel with externally adjustable compression and rebound and a 20mm Maxle thru-axle
- Roval DH rims are 30mm wide, laced with DT Swiss spokes to Specialized hubs with a 20mm front thru-axle and 150x12mm rear thru-axle hub creates a reliable, super strong wheelset that easily handles the biggest hits
- Specialized Butcher DH 26x2.5" soft dual compound front and rear tires offer great traction with Specialized DH Factory Team approved tread, and a bombproof casing
- Specialized DH low-rise handlebar is 780mm wide and ideal for navigating technical terrain
- Alloy Bennie DH race pedal features a low profile for clearance, sealed cartridge bearings and removable 4.5mm grub pins