BUILT FOR STEEP TRAILS AND BIG AIR, our Demo laughs in the face of ruthless terrain with 7 and 8 inches of generous travel. Its top-of-the line Fox components, stable geometry with low central mass and insanely strong double ORE down tubes are competition-proven to withstand the most extreme abuse.
- RockShox Totem Solo Air fork features 180mm of air-sprung travel for the best combination of low weight and tunability. 2Step Air provides fully active travel in multiple height settings.
- Custom Avid Elixir R brakes feature full hydraulic calipers, metallic pads and a big 203mm rotor in front and 185mm in back for awesome control in fast and steep situations. Elixir R levers have a tool-free reach adjustment feature for enhanced comfort and control.
- Specialized Lo-Pro magnesium pedals are low weight. The Cr-Mo axle, sealed bearings and replaceable grip pins also boost durability.
- 32-hole DT Swiss F550 rims are custom for Specialized. 32mm width, spoke eyelets and a sleeved joint bump up durability. DT Swiss Competition butted and stainless spokes provide a strong build for long-haul durability
- Specialized Hi-Lo hub features variable sized flanges for a perfectly tensioned, ultra durable wheel. A 20mm thru-axle on the front improves stiffness and steering precision, while the 10mm chromoly axle in back increases durability.