The downhill bike known for its huge 7" and 8" travel, solid components and ability to level big and burly terrain just got faster and more capable under the likes of Sam Hill and Brendan Fairclough of the Monster Energy Team. Based on their testing and input (and we think these guys know a thing or two about performance), we've redesigned the geometry of the Demo 8 to encourage nothing short of DH domination.
- Specialized Clutch SX 26 x 2.3" front tire for railing high-speed turns and Chunder SX 26 x 2.3" rear tire for superior cornering stability
- Avid Elixir R hydraulic brakes/levers with tool-free reach adjust and long-lasting metallic pads halt bombing runs with superb control and modulation
- Fox DHX 4.0 coil shock with rebound, bottom-out and ProPedal adjust integrates with the Demo 7 frame for the maximum tunability required for demanding DH conditions
- 20mm thru-axle Maxle RockShox Totem IS coil-sprung fork features 180mm of travel with external low-speed compression and rebound damping adjusters for surefooted cockpit control
- 30mm-wide custom DT Swiss F550 rims with Champion 2mm stainless steel spokes excel on rocky downhill runs and other ruthless conditions, the front wheel spins on a 20mm thru-axle variable flange hub for the best combination of strength and weight, and the 10mm Cr-Mo axle rear hub with derailleur guard adds even greater durability