BUILT FOR STEEP TRAILS AND BIG AIR, our Demo laughs in the face of ruthless terrain with 7 and 8 inches of generous travel. Its top-of-the line Fox components, stable geometry with low central mass and insanely strong double ORE down tubes are competition-proven to withstand the most extreme abuse.
- Fox DHX 5.0 coil shock is custom-tuned for the Demo 7's FSR telemetry. 15-click ProPedal damping, boost valve and bottom-out resistance give the Demo 7 responsiveness, no matter the terrain.
- RockShox Totem IS fork features 180mm of coil-sprung travel for buttery bump absorption. Mission Control IS damping, external compression and rebound adjustments ensure terrain-sensitive tunability.
- Custom Avid Elixir R brakes feature full hydraulic calipers, metallic pads and a big 203mm rotor in front and 185mm in back for awesome control in fast and steep situations. Elixir R levers have a tool-free reach adjustment feature for enhanced comfort and control
- Truvativ Hussefelt constructed of forged 6000-series alloy for maximum durability. Gamut P-30 chainguide is easy to adjust, simple and durable and works great with FSR suspension design.
- 32-hole DT Swiss F550 rims are custom for Specialized. 32mm width, spoke eyelets and a sleeved joint bump up durability. DT Swiss Champion spokes provide a strong build for long-haul durability
- Specialized Hi-Lo hub features variable sized flanges for a perfectly tensioned, ultra durable wheel. A 20mm thru-axle on the front improves stiffness and steering precision, while the 10mm chromoly axle in back increases durability.