Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
The CruX is a 'cross beast, with race-optimized geometry, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, and an outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio to power through the nastiest courses. Roval Rapidé CL 40 Disc wheels and SRAM RED 22 drivetrain with integrated hydraulic disc brakes complete the uber-tough, race-ready Pro Race package.
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon disc frame with 'cross-specific geometry and race features, such as tapered headtube and OSBB for greater stiffness, acceleration, efficiency and handling on any race course, paired with FACT carbon disc fork with tapered steerer
- Roval Rapide CL 40 Disc Tubular wheelset, perfectly suited for hard racing with ideal rim depth for 'cross racing conditions, paired with Specialized Terra Tubular tires with sharp-edged tread that clear well for wet and muddy CX courses
- Specialized Pro FACT carbon crankset with SRAM RED 22 chainrings combine to optimize OSBB stiffness and precision for pedaling efficiency you can feel
- All-new, hydraulic SRAM RED 22 disc brakes offer the lightest disc setup possible with perfect modulation and stopping power, while DoubleTap shifters provide simple, intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit
- Specialized Pro Carbon Pave SL seatpost is lightweight and comfortable, allowing you to fine-tune your saddle position with a single-bolt adjustable head
- For the training days, an AXIS 2.0 Disc wheelset is included with this top-level race machine