The CruX Elite is a 'cross beast, with race-optimized geometry, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, and an outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio to power through the nastiest courses. Reliable SRAM DoubleTap shifters with integrated hydraulic disc brake systems round out an excellent 'cross setup for the most demanding racers.
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon disc frame with 'cross-specific geometry and race features, such as tapered headtube and OSBB for greater stiffness, acceleration, efficiency and handling on any race course, paired with FACT carbon disc fork with tapered steerer
- Specialized Tracer Sport tires provide the perfect tread to cover any course, with siped shoulder knobs to adapt to hard or loose terrain
- SRAM alloy BB30 crankset has 'cross-specific gearing and provides consistent and reliable shifting in the nastiest conditions
- SRAM full hydraulic disc brakes offer precise braking performance in the worst 'cross conditions, while 10-speed shifters with DoubleTap technology make for simple, intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit
- Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails enables riders to develop a position ideal for CX racing, while providing increased durability with scuff guards