The CruX E5 Sport is a 'cross beast, with race-optimized geometry, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, and an outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio to power through the nastiest courses. Reliable SRAM DoubleTap shifters with integrated hydraulic disc brakes round out an excellent 'cross setup for the most demanding racers.
- SRAM full hydraulic disc brakes offer precise braking performance in the worst 'cross conditions, while 10-speed shifters with DoubleTap technology make for simple, intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit
- Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails enables riders to develop a position ideal for CX racing, while providing increased durability with scuff guards
- E5 Premium Aluminum disc frame designed for the demands of 'cross racing, with OSBB and carbon-like stiffness, strength, and compliance, paired with FACT carbon disc fork with tapered steerer
- Specialized Tracer Sport tires provide the perfect tread to cover any course, with siped shoulder knobs to adapt to hard or loose terrain
- SRAM alloy BB30 crankset has 'cross-specific gearing and provides consistent and reliable shifting in the nastiest conditions