With disc brakes, the CruX Comp will let you hammer into turns and slow down in an instant even in the nastiest conditions. with race-optimized geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, and SRAM Rival/Apex components, the Comp is ready to race.
- Cross racing-specific, E5 alloy, disc-compatible frame with tapered head tube assembly and OSBB is ultra tough and quick, shaped top tube provides easy shouldering
- FACT carbon fork with tapered steerer is disc-ready powerful braking and provides strength, stiffness, and compliance for rough terrain
- Beefy but light, cross-specific SBC Axis CXD wheelset with sealed bearings and slightly wider rim for a wider tire stance and better handling in the slop
- SRAM Apex 10-speed shifters employ DoubleTap technology for simple, intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit
- Avid BB7 mechanical disc brakes, with 20p adaptor, for amazing stopping and modulation in any conditions
- Tracer tires boast fast, all-around CX tread for riding and racing in varied conditions